Drink the night away.

5:48 PM








Denim Shirt: H&M
Joy Divion Top: H&M
Skirt: Bershka (old)

One of my biggest dreams at the moment is obviusly to become a cat! You know, always at home, sleeping and eating all day long, thinking of where to sleep the next day and whatching on YouCat some tutorials to see how to become the king of the whole world!
Well, I'm pretty sure I'll be something similar when I'll finish this horrible school, just give me some time please haha
The outfit is something more than easy and comfy. Also, when you don't know what to wear, tees and tank tops are like paradise! This one is from H&M, I bought it like last summer. 
The skirt it's actually a cotton skirt, and I forgot I got it (it could be like 3 years old or so), but it's kinda cute and simple so I couldn't resist to wear it now again. 

You Might Also Like

0 commenti