Le temps de l'Amour | OOTD with Shein

4:59 PM













Coat: Shein
Shirt: Thrifted
Top: H&M
Skirt: Bershka


A little romantic look for an autumnal weather like in this days, even if here in Italy got definitely fresher and I already need something more on when going out! 
This jacket from Shein (find the direct link HERE ) was such a pretty pick from me, and obvious since I started to adventure on the pastel side of the world since a while now, and I have to say the color is so calm and not overly-excessively pink!  
It has a hood, which is needed in autumn since it's always grey and looking like ready to rain, and it's possible to close with the two strings like I show you.  

My boyfriend was here in Italy to visit me for a week, hence why I wasn't in the mood and didn't really have time to write or post looks, but I hope you enjoy this post as much as I do.. I had a lot of fun taking these photos :) 

I also didn't exercise at all these days, and it seems like an eternity to me! I don't you about you, but since I started making more sports, I feel empty if I don't exercise for too long (I mean even just fro 3 days), so I am not feeling great with my body lately. But it is just a phase like many others, and I am ready to get back on track!



I will post two other looks pretty soon and maybe a little wishlist of things I've been loving but that I cannot afford haha


See you in the next post!!


Love,


Polly
















You Might Also Like

0 commenti