Autumn Leaf | OOTD with Shein

3:09 PM












Shirt: Primark
Cardigan: Shein
Beret: Asos
Mom Jeans: Bershka
Bag: Eulenshnitt
Boots: CCC


Little grungy-comfy look, one of the last autumnal ones, since in Berlin is already winter (not really complaining about it, I'm in love with the cold more than ever haha). Keep in mind that I took the photos with 2 degrees, but luckily for me, this cardigan from Shein is extremely warm and huge!
I could definitely imagine myself using it as a “jacket” in Italy for these times.. but I will keep it here in Berlin for the next two weeks, until I come back in Berlin again, because I can't keep it in my luggage!

The color is a beautiful shade of mustard, which I'm in love with lately, and I which I find fits perfectly with my hair-color! But since I wanted to make the look a tiny bit cuter, I thought I'd add something sweet and warm, such as the beret, to not look entirely like a little boy! :D

I hope you liked these quick little look and post, and I hope I'll see you in the next one!


Love,

Polly



You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Gorgeous blog and GORGEOUS photos - obsessed with the grainy/grunge feel of them!!
    New follower and blogger here:)
    http://trashedvintage.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete